At White House Chiropractic, We promise:
- We’ll honor your goals.
- We’re here to help, whether you want relief or wellness.
- We’ll respect your time and make your visits efficient and effective.
- We’ll protect your privacy by keeping your personal information confidential.
- We’ll answer your questions and explain our examination findings.
- We’ll offer choices and refer to other specialists as needed.
- We’ll encourage participation and show you ways to get well faster.
- We’ll offer clinical excellence with the latest safe and natural chiropractic care.
- We’ll offer hope because with a revived nervous system, anything is possible!
Thanks for visiting our website. I look forward to meeting you and learning how we may be of service to you. Please give our office a call at 672-7878 or use the link below to e-mail any questions you may have.
We’ve been delivering quality chiropractic care to the White House community since 2003. Prior to opening his office in White House, Dr. Banning owned a chiropractic practice in the Rivergate area for 13 years. He and his family have lived in the White House community since 1993 and enjoy living and working in the same community.
Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
1. Relief Care for White House
Relief or wellness care… it’s your choice.
When many people seek care in our office they have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain value of post-symptomatic wellness care
2. Wellness Care for White House
We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
You’re the Boss
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want.
Sound interesting? Please contact our White House office to make an appointment today.