For 115 years chiropractors have delivered drug-free, non-invasive, and hands-on care to their patients, growing this unique form of health-care to the largest alternative approach in America. Chiropractic is safe and effective way to encourage spinal motion and flexibility, decrease pain, and restore range of motion. More importantly, in addressing the health of the spine,. chiropractic care addresses the the health of the nervous system, which is housed and protected within the spinal column.
Chiropractic care offers patient satisfaction with many life-limiting conditions like
- back pain
- low back pain
- leg and arm pain
- disc problems
- joint pain
In addition to these problems, other improvements in health are often seen in association with chiropractic care. Some patients report improved energy, better sleep, improved digestion, and overall improvements in their vitality, among other changes.
Here are some other important facts about chiropractic care:
- Doctors of chiropractic are licensed in all 50 states, must be certified by the Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and receive four plus years of graduate level school provided by an accredited chiropractic institution.
- Chiropractic is recognized worldwide by many government health care programs.
- In research chiropractic has been shown to be safe and cost-effective for a number musculoskeletal conditions.
- Doctors of chiropractic rely on full case-histories,. physical exams, x-rays, and other diagnostic tests in order to determine the best way to help their patients.
- The number one procedure offered by doctors of chiropractic is the chiropractic adjustment. The chiropractic adjustment addresses painful, fixated, and misaligned vertebrae of the spine with a quick, gentle thrust which unlocks tender spinal joints, restores muscle balance, and takes pressure from the nervous system.
CLICK HERE to see chiropractic in action.