A car accident can greatly impact your health and quality of life immediately after, or even years later. More specifically, an auto accident related injury and spinal damage can result in constant physical pain and reduced mobility. These types of injuries can also create or lead to mental, social, and emotional distress.
If you or a loved one can relate to any of these scenarios, we want you to know that you are not alone because through chiropractic care, you can find the relief that you seek.
Common Spinal Injuries from Auto Accidents in White House
People contact our chiropractic care office for these auto accident related spinal injuries:
- Herniated and ruptured disc injuries
- Joint injuries
- Nerve damage
- Spinal ligament instability
- Inability to perform daily tasks without pain
Trauma from spinal injuries can also cause severe neck pain, headaches, lower back pain, and tingling sensations in the extremities and loss of muscle strength.
What Are the Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Automobile Accident Spine Trauma
White House Chiropractic has been helping Middle Tennessee car accident victims find relief from neck pain, headaches, and lower back pain since 1990.
The chiropractic services you receive for us can include a combination of treatment methods. They will depend on the nature and extent of your spinal injuries.
Your treatment plan may include:
- Weight-bearing and motion study x-rays to determine the extent of your spinal damage.
- Instrument assisted soft tissue therapy and adjusting techniques.
- Spinal decompression and adjustments to increase range of motion, as well as reduce nerve pressure, inflammation, and pain.
- Therapeutic massage to relieve stress and tension from inflammation and scar tissue formation.
- Spinal stabilization exercises to improve long-term recovery and function of the supporting muscles ligaments and discs.
- Advanced cold laser treatment that improves wound healing, increases metabolic activity, reduces fibrous tissue formation from trauma, reduces inflammation caused by trauma and bruising, and stimulates nerve function.
Contact White House Chiropractic for Spinal Injury Care After an Auto Accident
At White House chiropractic we will create a personal nonsurgical drug-free treatment plan to help relieve you of pain from the injuries that you sustained in a car accident. Contact our office today and get started on your way back to better health. Call 615-672-7878 today to schedule an appointment.