White House Chiropractic’s Licensed Massage Therapist, Jasmine Alden Nelson, graduated from Tennessee’s oldest Massage Therapy school, Cumberland Institute of Holistic Therapies.
“My goal is to provide holistic therapeutic massage as well as offering the basic relaxation massage. I specialize in Neuromuscular Trigger Point Therapy (NMT), but other modalities that are offered are Swedish, Acupressure, Myofascial release, Deep Tissue, and other Integrative Techniques. I also provide Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage(Pre-event and Post-event), Chair Massage, and Infant/Child Massage. “
Massage is great for people of all ages. Below are just a few of the benefits to recieving massage:
- Alleviate back pain and improve range of motion
- Decrease stress, and the tension in your body
- Headache/Migraine relief
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flowâ€”the bodyâ€™s natural defense system
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducingscar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
30 minutes: $35
60 minutes $65
90 minutes $85
Chair Massage $1 per minute